Represent and support Spye in the field, including but not limited to: equipment installations (Displays, Projectors, Video Walls, Speakers, Cabling, Equipment Racks, Microphones, etc.) according to Company schedules, designs, procedures, and industry standards. You will report directly to the project manager assigned to the project.
- Pulling of electronic cable
- Installation of rough-in equipment
- Installation of video equipment (projectors, video screens, flat panel displays, cameras, matrix switchers, video mixers, etc.)
- Installation of audio equipment (speakers, microphones, DSP’s, etc.)
- Installation of control system hardware (IR devices, relay closures, emitters, etc.)
- Installation of racks and other electronic equipment – junction boxes, Unistrut, and wire mold
- Strong troubleshooting and decision-making skills.
- Knowledge of Data & AV.
- Experience in the low voltage industry
- Must be able to work on a ladder, lift, push and/or pull 50 pounds or more, stand for long periods, and be able to bend, kneel and work with arms raised for prolonged periods.
- Registered Tech / Power Limited Technician (PLT) license preferred but not required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must follow all safety requirements of the job site – hard hats, safety vests, safety glasses and gloves may be required on job sites.
- Must be able to read architectural prints and schematic drawings and install equipment accordingly.
- Must have basic computer knowledge (word-processing, spreadsheets, and Windows).
- Must be willing to travel and be willing to work some evenings, early mornings and weekend shifts as projects require.
- Company shirts, vans and power tools provided.
- Ideal candidate will have previous commercial installation experience (Audio/Video Installer, Network Installer, Cable Installer, etc.).
Dependent Upon Qualifications.